Click image to enlarge
Spiral Pull-Out Dowel Pin, 1/4" Diameter, 3/4" Long, 0.0002" OS, Alloy Steel
Unbrako Part No. 138431
|Item||Pull-Out Dowel Pin|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Thread Size||#8-32 UNC-2B|
|Standard||Meets or Exceeds ASME B18.8.2|
Versatile product used in a variety of applications including, but not limited to, plug gauges, position locators on indexing machines, feeler gauges in assembly work, valves or valve plungers on hydraulic equipment, fasteners for laminated sections and machine parts, and a roller bearings in casters or truck wheels. The pull-out feature allows this dowel pin to be removed with ease and reused without issue.
- Formed ends resist chipping
- Exclusive spiral grooves afford uniform relief for insertion and removal, reduce chances of hole-scoring.
- Tapped hole for easy pull-out (ANSI B1.1)
- Precision heat treatment for greater strength and surface hardness.
- Through hardened and precision ground from nominal to 0.0002" over size on Inch sizes and a surface finish of 0.15 micrometers max, on both Metric and Inch products.
- Log In for Price
- Box Qty: 40
Call For Volume Discounts